We are pleased to inform you that the MathTech 2018 AIP Conference Proceeding (Volume 2184) is now published online. You can access the volume here.
We appreciate all your support. Thank you for being a part of MathTech 2018!
Call for Publication
All presenters are invited to submit directly original full manuscripts online through their EZConf account here before the deadline. The manuscripts must use the AIP template and adhere to the guideline below. Refereed and accepted manuscripts will be published in the American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings series (indexed in CPCI–WoS and Scopus) OR for selected manuscripts only, they will undergo further double review and if they are accepted, they will be published in International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science (IJMCS) (indexed in ESCI–WoS, Scopus, and MathScinet) without additional charges.
Full Paper Guidelines
1. The full manuscript must be submitted using the AIP MS Word or LaTex2e templates (recommended).
2. Your manuscript must not exceed 8 pages (including references).
3. The Turnitin similarity index of the manuscript must be less than 20%. Otherwise, the paper may be required to be revised to satisfy this requirement any time during the process prior to publication by AIP (or IJMCS for selected papers), even after the paper is accepted.
4. All manuscripts will be subjected to single blind peer-review. The presenting and submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the manuscript has been approved by all the other co-authors and takes responsibility for the manuscript during peer review process.
5. Please follow the following AIP guidelines when preparing your paper.
6. If your manuscript is invited and agreed to be considered for publication in IJMCS, it will undergo further double review. If accepted by the journal, it will be required to be revised according to the journal latex template and published tentatively in Volume 16, Issue no. 3 (2021) of the International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science without additional charges.