MathTech 2020 will be using Webex Events to host our virtual conference. All participants must be well-equipped so that they can actively take part in this virtual conference. Guidelines for attendees will be available soon.
During the conference, each session will be hosted by a Session Chair and assisted by a Technical Host. All virtual presenters must be in the virtual room throughout his/her scheduled presentation session. Each contributed presentation will have 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A. The requirements for equipment and environment are:
· Laptop/desktop with webcam and microphone/headset (USB plug-in recommended).
· Good and stable internet connection (wired connection recommended).
· Bright and quiet environment with a professional background.
Guidelines for virtual presenters will be provided soon. The guidelines for pre-recorded presentations are as follows:
· All presentations must be in English.
· Maximum video length is 15 minutes and size not more than 300 Mb.
· Allowed formats are .wma, .mp4 & .avi.
· No background music allowed.
· Animations are not recommended as they may not play smoothly through Webex.
· Kindly include the following information in the email content: Full name, Paper ID, Paper Title.